All webinars listed below are FREE! However, space is limited and advance registration is required. To maintain your eligibility for future webinars, please be sure to cancel your reservation if you are unable to participate.
Each webinar is planned for one hour. Registration is limited to allow interaction among participants. To register online, click the link listed under the webinar you would like to attend.
More webinars coming soon!
Recently recorded webinars on our YouTube channel:
- MBA Learning Center - How to Add Assignments
- MBA Learning Center - How to Move LAPs to Secure Site
- Digital Badging - About the Badge
- PMIef Pilot project - Managing Exemplary Programs Pilot
- State's Connection: An Overview (by Jennifer Milke)
- MBA Learning Center - How to Add Students
- MBA Research: California's Organization for Business, Finance & Marketing
- MBA Research LAPs
- MBA Learning Center - New Canvas Platform
- Project Management Tools
- PBL - What is it??
- State's Connection: An Overview (by Jessica DeVaal)
- PBL - Completing a Project
- What is Project Management?
- Course Guides - They're Free!
- New Teacher Survival Tips
- PMIEF Pilot Webinar: Project Management Scheduling & HR
- State's Connection: Getting Started (by Dr. Brenda Clark)