Congratulations! MBA Research proudly recognizes High School of Business™ students with the highest exam scores in the nation. Click here for the complete list.
Here’s what people are saying about the program:
My first college economics course is in a lecture hall that holds hundreds. As the professor began to talk on the first day, my fellow students frantically wrote down every word. Not me. I’d already learned it in High School of Business.
--Josh Dardick, Student, The Ohio State University
Students completing this program can earn up to six credit hours of college credit which helps move them along their way to a degree. This program is quite unique, and we are looking forward to working with the High School of Business in this endeavor.
--Dr. John Hoag, Acting Interim Dean, College of Business, Bowling Green State University
We are able to deliver a high level of business curriculum in a project-based environment, implementing "reasoning" level of understanding. Students are able to not only learn vocabulary and new concepts but use what they have learned to solve problems.
--West Career & Tech Academy-- Clark Co. Schools, Las Vegas
High School of Business™ features…
- Accelerated sequence of business administration courses
- High-quality teacher training
- Standards-infused project-based learning
- Third-party online assessments
- Local steering teams including post-secondary and local businesses
- Professional learning network for teachers
- National and local college credit opportunities